Career Counseling Services
Do you have stress associated with your work situation? Do you feel overwhelmed, confused, frustrated or stuck?
You are not alone! Career issues are a leading cause of stress which can impact our health, relationships and all aspects of our life.
Career Counseling can provide the support and assistance you need to:
- Clarify your needs and goals and identify career options
- Learn strategies for coping with your career circumstances and the stress they evoke
- Develop a career action plan
- Successfully navigate the change process, overcome career obstacles and setbacks
Career counseling can focus on multiple areas including:
- Challenges with your current career situation, such as difficult co-workers, supervisors and office “politics”
- Strategies to improve skills, increase performance and boost confidence
- Finding your “passion” and using your strengths
- Identifying a new career direction
- Setting and attaining new career goals
- Understanding how personality, style, values, strengths and interests relate to your career
- Coping with job loss or other career setback
- Improving work-family-life balance
- Managing the impact of career transitions on your identity, self-esteem and relationships
Career Testing and Resume Assistance are also available.